January 26, 2010
January 16, 2010
January 12, 2010
georgie...when you get to be three, i'm taking you out for ice cream as a treat for being such a brave boy!
January 1, 2010
- finally made it to africa...and i loved it
- celebrated turning thirty in great ways with great friends
- spend a lot of time serving and traveling with my mom in st. louis, honduras, mexico and africa
- enjoyed a "no work, all play" summer...and it has spoiled me
- visited lots of friends all over the country
- met two of my favorite friends...jacob and nickie
- celebrated the arrival of little g.t. bass
i've never been much of a goal-maker (although i do love making lists), but due to the inspiration of my friends mimi and michelle, i've decided to come up with a few tangible goals for two thousand ten (i had to spell out the year because people saying "twenty-ten" irks the tar out of me)...
- finish the 100 pushup challenge (already finished week two - though admittedly i am doing girl pushups)
- write in my "good things book" at least once a month
- stop biting my nails
- make a 'new' laundary room for my mom
- read through the bible
- take a solo trip
- find a sustainable way to get exercise in my everyday life
here's to a happy new year.