January 4, 2011

the first day of school

so far i'm surviving. i've made it through one day with my little darlings. it's obviously only been one day since i'm still calling them darlings. we'll see how long that lasts.

the biggest challenge at the moment is muscling my massive cart in and out of classrooms and through hallways filled with crazed middle schoolers every hour. i'm thinking of inventing some sort of extreme sport based on my experiences in the hallways of plms. it could be big.

but even for the pain it is, my cart is also one of my favorite parts of the job thus far. i'm sure it will come as no surprise that i took great pleasure organizing it and making every detail just right. in fact, i'm thinking i should give it a name...

1 comment:

neubiewaters said...

i was wondering how it was going...keep updating

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.