May 10, 2009

we love the umpire

my cousin matt is an umpire for double-a baseball in the southern league. he's been working his way up the ranks for a few years and has one more level to go before he gets to the big leagues, which is pretty amazing. my mom and i were anxious to see him in action, sot we hopped in the car with christy and her three year old son tommy to head to jackson, tennessee.

the game wasn't exactly filled with thrills, but we were much more interested in the guy behind home plate, so it didn’t matter much. the second game was rained out, but matt was able to take us in the umpire clubhouse and out on the field instead, so that kinda made up for it.

matt working the plate


mom & tommy at the game [it was not raining]


mom & me on the field

1 comment:

Kissy_Liz_1977 said...

Great pictures! Tommy and I were so glad that we were all able to make the trip together with you and your mom. We had so much fun! ..... now how do I get my hands on some more of those photos???..... :)

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.