June 1, 2011

the salem camp reunion

ahhh camp. there's nothing quite like it. i have been consistently going to camp for the past twenty two years of my life and have no plans to stop anytime soon. for me, salem camp is where it all began.

this past weekend we had a reunion to re-create and celebrate the amazingness that was salem's multi-generational family camp. we brought back several old standards: the talent show [via video flashback], morning watch, softball [i may have played the best game of my life], odd ball olympics, rest time, the songs, the official, the bonfire, and everyones favorite...the square dance. that's right. we brought in a caller and danced the night away, just like old times.

i've always been really grateful for my camp memories and the great experiences i had growing up. this weekend reminded me how grateful i am for the specific people i got to share camp with...they are a hoot.


my mom and i watching the odd ball olympics...


...where it is completely normal to be spitting koolaid


the square dance


shelly and jen
[missy...it wasn't the same without you!]

No comments:

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.